fyiThere’s always stuff you should know and here’s some tidbits about CSA Palm Harbor and we wanted to share and thought you should know.  Have questions or can’t find it on our website?  Contact us.


csa-nofeemembership-iconMemberships are NOT required.

We have one rate – for residents and non-residents.

No preferred member or resident rates for any class, workshop or camp offered by CSA.



PHCSA  and its affiliate organizations frequently take photos and/or videos of programs, events and camps.  Registration in a program or participation in or at an event is implied consent to your or your dependents’ photo being taken.  This media is used solely for promotional and marketing purposes by PHCSA staff and volunteers.  We do not sell these photos.


For all other FNS nutrition assistance programs, State or local agencies, and their sub-recipients, must post the following Nondiscrimination Statement:
     In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Depa1tment of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
     Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
     To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: filing cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1)    mail: U.S. Depa1tment of Agriculture | Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights | 1400 Independence Avenue, SW | Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2)    fax: (202) 690-7442; or,
(3)    email:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


Your online personal security is important to us.  All links and pages on our website and associated websites where we collect your personal or financial information are safe and secure.  These pages and/or sites are secured by SSL Certificate(s), which is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral.