Registration for all camp programs is done on a first-come, first-served basis. We have an online registration system (DASH), located at www.PalmHarborCamps.com. Online registration is available 24/7 and payment can be made using any major credit card at time of registration. Registration can also be done in person at The Centre located at 1500 16th Street in Palm Harbor. Registration hours are Monday – Thursday 8AM to 7PM and Friday 8AM to 4PM.
No child will be allowed to participate in camp until the weekly balance due is paid in full. CSA offers a limited amount of scholarships based on need; see Page 11 of the Camp Magazine for more information.
Camp Adventure’s Payment Policy:
• You will be required to pay for ALL weeks for which you have registered your child for camp (whether or not they actually attend).
• All registration are for the full camp week (5 day or 2 day weeks); no single day signups.
• All camp registrations not paid in full at time of registration are required to be set up on a payment plan which will be available through the CSA registration system (DASH).
• If you wish to register your child for more than one week of Camp Adventure the first week must be paid in full. All other weeks require a $35 deposit per week.
• Once registered, your remaining balance will be placed on a payment plan beginning 5/31/21. You may login into your account at that time and see your payment plan for the camp season. Beginning Monday 5/31/21, payments will be withdrawn every Monday for the next camp week. Your child’s last week of camp will determine your last payment date. The registration system will automatically allocate your payments spread across the total 10 weeks of camp.
• If your last week of camp is prior to week 10, (i.e. week 7) adjustments will be applied, your payment plan will be updated in the system and you will be notified of new allocations.
• NOTE: The Sibling Discounts apply but cannot be applied online; you must come in or call to register.
Specialty Camps Payment Policy:
Full payment is due at the time of registration to secure your child’s space.
SPECIALTY CAMPS & CAMP ADVENTURE ADD-ON.
Fee(s), locations and times vary by Specialty Camp. If you add-on Camp Adventure (an additional $70/week) and the Specialty Camp your child is participating in is not located at The Centre, there is no transportation available. Transportation to The Centre will be your responsibility. If the Specialty Camp is at The Centre, they
will be walked to/from Camp Adventure.
You must e-sign a waiver upon registration. No child will be admitted to camp without the waiver being signed. Camper emergency information is also collected at the time of registration. Be sure to complete all the requested information, including emergency contacts, pick up information, allergies, etc. This information is required for your camper’s participation in our camps.
REFUNDS AND CHANGES.
Payments are due for ALL weeks for which you sign your child up (whether they actually attend or not). Refunds or pro-rated rates are not given for days missed. Full refunds are available for emergencies only (severe illnesses, death in the family, etc.) and must be requested in writing. Scheduling conflicts do not qualify as an emergency. Changes and cancellation are considered on case-by-case basis. A $20 administration fee applies to all changes and refunds granted and documentation may be required.
MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA.
As a public entity, we regularly take photos and videos of our programs. Media may be used for future print, web or video advertising, as well as social media, but will never be shared or sold to a commercial entity.
As per Florida Statute 119, all correspondence to/from the Palm Harbor Community Services Agency is considered a public record and may be released as allowed by law.
CODE OF CONDUCT.
All campers are required to remain respectful of their Camp Counselors and facilities. If a child’s behavior becomes unruly or is a disruption to participation, a parent/guardian will be contacted to pick-up the child immediately. Repeated unruly behavior will result in suspension or termination of program participation, without refund.
CELL PHONE & ELECTRONICS.
Personal electronics include: cell phone, iPad, tablets, Nintendo DS, etc. No electronics are allowed at Camp except for cell phones; but they MUST be kept with the camper’s belongings. During camp hours, campers are NOT allowed to use their cell phone and parents must call the Camp office to reach their camper. Cell phones will be taken away and kept in the camp office if this policy is violated and will be returned to parents at pick-up time.
PLAYING SMART & CLEANING PROTOCOLS.
The health and safety of our campers and staff is our top priority. As we did during Summer Camp 2020 when we held a successful 12-week camp season with no COVID breakout, we will maintain our standard cleaning protocols. Hand sanitizer will be available at every entrance. All surfaces will be disinfected daily and all toys/games will be disinfected between play times and groups. Camper masks are at the parent(s)’discretion. Signage is posted throughout the facilities as a reminder to practice safe social distancing, wear masks when you are not able to social distance, wash your hands frequently, and clean commonly used surfaces.