NEW SEMINAR SERIES VIA ZOOM, BY SPEAKER SHERRI M. STINSON, P.A.
What if…you or a loved one become incapacitated and can no longer take care of yourself or your affairs? What if…you haven’t done a will and accidentally disinherit a loved one? What if this happens…and there isn’t a plan? Protect your assets!
SEMINAR TOPICS. Take one or take them all!
- Estate Planning Basics and what your estate plan should include and why
- Wills, Trusts & Probate and which should you have
- Powers of Attorney and why they are so important to your planning
- Insurance Life, short-term, long-term and disability
- Funeral Planning and why doing this is easier than having your family do it
TIME: Fridays, 9 – 10:30 am
TOPICS: A different topic each week (see below) and an overview of all sessions on 12/11/2020. Attend them all!
October 9: Estate Planning Basics
October 16: Myths about Retirement Planning
October 23: Retirement Planning (Guest Speaker, Gary Coughlin)
October 30: Funeral Planning
November 6: Insurance Overview
November 13: TBD
December 4: Estate Planning Basics
December 11: Bonus Seminar – Overview of All Topics
See Seminar Flyer for more information
WHERE: All FREE seminars will be held via Zoom.
REGISTRATION: RSVP required for attendance. Seats are limited. Call 727.308.5198 and reserve your spot today!