Make your own history in these historic venues.
To make an appointment to visit and meet with our Rental Specialist, please call 727.787.4700
The Rheba Sutton White Chapel was built in 1924 with handmade bricks salvaged from the Southern College Administration Building which had burned in 1921. After serving its church community until a newer and larger sanctuary was built in the 1970s, the Chapel served Palm Harbor as its first library and later as a home for FEAST, a community food pantry.
As part of an overall downtown revitalization program, Pinellas County purchased the property and began restoration of the Chapel.
Harbor Hall, our reception and Banquet Hall, is situated adjacent and designed to complement the White Chapel, Harbor Hall is available for receptions, parties, corporate events, meetings, etc. It will accommodate 140 guests.
Harbor Hall and the Historic Rheba Sutton White Chapel are are located at the intersection of Georgia Ave. and 12th Street in Historic Palm Harbor.
In August 2013, the Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners granted PHCSA / CSA Palm Harbor with management of both of these historic facilities.
For inquiries regarding renting either of these beautiful facilities, please contact our Rental Specialist at 727.787.4700 or by email.