Established by an act of legislature in 1985, the Palm Harbor Community Services Agency is the lead agency for leisure services for the unincorporated communities of Palm Harbor, East Lake, Crystal Beach and Ozona in Pinellas County, Florida. PHCSA is a not-for-profit organization managed by a team of dedicated professionals and a volunteer Board of Directors. PHCSA offers competitive salaries, benefits and more to its 50+ employees.
PHCSA manages the Palm Harbor Library, East Lake Community Library, East Lake Recreation District and CSA Palm Harbor Parks & Recreation.
Current PHCSA Employment Opportunities
Groundskeeper/Janitor II [Part-time]
- Responsibilities: Performs assigned tasks as instructed by superiors; Works varied shifts;Coordinates with supervisors for daily/special assignments;4. Facilitates needs of programming for shift; i.e. room set-up/break-down; Operates small to medium size equipment necessary to facilitate facility management and maintenance; Has responsibility for facility while on duty; Keep supervisors advised of any problems during shift; Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Salary: $10.00 /hour
- Job Type: Part-time to possible full time
- Required education:High school or equivalent
- Required experience: Janitorial/Grounds Care: 1 year
- Required license or certification: Valid Florida Driver’s License
Contracted Parks & Recreation Opportunities (Programs/Officials)
The Parks & Recreation Division regularly seeks individuals for contracted positions to teach or lead programming or events within the community. These individuals are not regular PHCSA employees and are paid on a fee-sharing agreement (1099).
All contracted position applications should be sent to: PHCSA, Attn: Trish Harrison, 1500 16th Street, Palm Harbor, FL 34683.
Like to propose a new course? Submit a “Course Proposal Form” below!
Share Your Skills With The Community
If you’re interested in becoming an instructor or want to propose a new course, please fill out the Course Proposal Form and Contractual Application Form and return our office. Staff will contact you to set up a meeting and discuss. Candidates for Contractual positions must fill out and turn in 1) Contractual Application Form & 2) IRS W-9 form in order to be considered, along with a copy of drivers license and certifications (if needed).
PHCSA Request for Proposal (RFP)
There are no current RFPs open at this time. Please check back.