Now Hiring Summer Camp Counselors!
- Part-time, Seasonal
- Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
The Camp Counselor is a responsible individual who is the lead for a group of elementary age students during a summer camp program. This person will coordinate, implement and successfully execute a variety of activities to include games, sports, crafts and trips. This person will be a role model to children and will need to be highly creative, an independent thinker and will interact with campers, parents, volunteers and other staff.
There are several openings for this position. Hours will vary. Successful candidates should be able to work eight of the ten weeks of summer camp programming as well as additional training prior to start date of camp.
Duration of Employment: Camp Counselors are hired seasonally for summer camp programming.
The camp programming run from June 1, – August 7, 2020.
- Previous experience working with children in a structured environment preferred.
- Must be able successfully pass a drug and mandated background screenings.
- Have successfully completed or in process of completing High School Education
- Worked in team environment
- Must be able to implement daily activities such as arts & crafts, active games, and quiet/indoors game
- First aid and CPR training and certification preferred
Additional Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Strict adherence to camp philosophy, standards, and goals
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Comfortable in a team-player role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to serve as a positive role model and mentor
For more employment opportunities or information, click here.